High Above the Clouds

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Week 5: Thing 12 - Rollyo

I was fascinated with Rollyo and would love to create 3 or 4 additional search roles when I have more time. For now, I created one for off-the-beaten-track travel called "Road Less Traveled." All of my favorite travel sites in one place for easy reference (plus a few additional ones that are new to me)! I will definitely refer to this when planning my next major vacation (long overdue!!).

There are so many possible applications for this, but first and foremost, I see it as a useful tool for anyone who wants to zero in on authoritative information on any topic without having to initiate a much more time-consuming search on the WEB. It's also a great starting point for anyone whose curiosity has been piqued and would like to learn more about any given area.

My head is beginning to swim with all of these registration procedures -- keeping it as simple as possible!

No comments: