High Above the Clouds

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I've been tagged!! (actually a while ago...)

It took me a while to get back to this, but here goes...


Here's how it works: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog to find out how it works!

Eight facts/habits about me:
1) I am passionate about nature in all forms
2) Photography,writing and music are my favorite creative pursuits
3) Traveling is a rush (and when I can't get there in person, armchair traveling is the next best thing!) Next year: Galapagos Islands!!
4) Enjoy gourmet cooking & ethnic restaurants
5) Love animals, with a special fondness for cats
6) Classically trained pianist
7) I'm quite the packrat (a habit I would like to change!)
8) I'll always take the road less traveled

I'm tagging the following: Opera is Life, Birds and Garden, Fancy Santos, Pooh's Place, Birdwatcher, Cabbage Butterfly,Cat Lover, Diva of Butterflies

No comments: