High Above the Clouds

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thing 23: Concluding thoughts

YIPEE...I'm DONE!!! I had fallen so far behind. Thankfully, I set my mind to completing everything I set out to accomplish. Of course, this is only the beginning. But this program has really opened my eyes to so many possibilities for learning and discovery. Some of the tools (RSS, Technorati, Rollyo) were completely new to me, and had it not been for the 23 Things program, I may have never experimented with them. There are other, more familiar tools, such as Flickr and LibraryThing, which I continue to enjoy.

I had a blast with Rollyo (I could spend hours here), but I also loved the Web 2.o Awards site and clips I discovered of favorite musicians on YouTube. Many of the exercises were intriguing enough that I will want to revisit them often.

I am thrilled to have taken part in this relevant, stimulating program. There are no limits to where technology can take us or to what we can learn in the process. The tools are ours for the taking..it is up to each of us to decide what to do with them.

2 comments:

Mama Otta said...

I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!! NOW, GET BACK TO YOUR SCHOOL WORK!! XOXOX ~ TRUBBLE

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.